Maternity Photoshoot ♥ Sakshi ♥ Kunal
Maternity Photo Shoot Tips
- Make sure you have a visible bump! It’s suggested a good time is between 30 and 35 weeks, but it depends on individual growth whether you have a big or small bump. Below photoshoot of Sakshi & Kunal was done in 7th Month as my bump was big enough for the photos.
- Props can be fun to include. We used a loads of props which were purchased by parents for the new born, we just used them and made to be father Kunal to do some crazy poses and we got some awesome shots. Other fun things to use would be scan pictures of reports, balloons, baby books /clothes etc .
- The best photos for maternity shoot can happen outdoors, however we did 80% of shoot inside hotel room as requested by mother.Open grounds , society gardens/parks with greenly around will provide more impactful pictures.
- If possible, shoot on a cloudy day and avoid direct sunlight. The best time to take them outside is when light is not very hard as we dont mother to get tired as during pregnancy women tend to get tired fast and often need to take rest at regular intervals , hence plan a shoot with sufficient breaks
- Always carry loads of water with you on shoot also any important medicine that is recommended by doctor to mother.At least have one close relative close by or with you during shoot.